Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Water - Tenant Move in Notification


*** Please Note:  Your tenant must complete the Pre-Authorized Water Payment Plan enrollment form prior to you submitting this request.  If the pre-authorized water payment plan enrollment is not submitted, the water billing will be sent to the mailing address on file with your property tax account. ***

By completing this form, you are confirming that you have requested our office to forward all future water and wastewater billings to the service address "Care of" your tenant(s). 

(Upon receipt of the Pre-Authorized Water Payment Plan enrollment form only)

The Town does not take a water meter reading upon a tenant moving in to the property.  The water bills will continue to be issued quarterly and it is the owner's responsibility to determine their tenant's portion of the water billing.


Are you the property owner ?

Scroll to top