Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Water - Tenant Move out Notification


By completing this form, you are confirming that your tenant is/has vacated the property and you are requesting our office to redirect all future water/wastewater billings to your mailing address as noted on your property tax account.
The Town does not take a water meter reading upon a tenant moving out of the property.  The water bills will continue to be issued quarterly and it is the owner's responsibility to determine their tenant's portion of the water billing.
Are you the property owner ?

Scroll to top